Saturday, June 1, 2013

The "Self & Match" System



I would like to share a useful system I have personally used for the behavioral growth of students with Autism, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, and Emotional Disturbance. Co-created by Katie Croce as well as my friend and co-worker, Jamie Salter. As an Educational Psychologist, I am always on the lookout for class-wide and individual behavior modification programs that are designed to benefit a wide range of needs. It is a rare occurrence that I come across such a detailed, heavily researched, yet flexible behavior system. I am lucky enough to work in the same District as Jamie, allowing me to be one of the first Educators fully trained in Self & Match. With workshops popping up everywhere and their manual now available online, I HAD to share this gem with all my behavior psychs and behaviorally centered educators out there. 



The "Self & Match" system is an evidence-based self-monitoring intervention that is firmly grounded in principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. What is so unique about this system is that students learn to rate their own behavior and are rewarded both for honesty and for demonstrating appropriate behaviors. Additionally, I have been able to align Self & Match directly to my student’s behavior goals and use it as the primary data tracking tool for these goals. 



Jamie Salter & Katie Croce 


I would HIGHLY recommend visiting their website, attending a workshop, and purchasing a manual!!!


3 comments:

  1. please keep sharing of knowledges with us.Thanks a lot for your great posting.
    Alaskan Malamute

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunglasses cheap person is also very often to face. cheap ray ban sunglasses sale Woman a sudden shock of high fuel anger, shouted mud horse, you give I get out, do not you know I jiangzhou it. ray ban wayfarers sunglasses cheap There ray ban wayfarers sunglasses cheap was originally no brain Dandyism head master, such a ray ban wayfarers Heard, ray ban wayfarers sunglasses cheap have heard cheap ray ban aviators sunglasses of a lot of hair light, west slaughterhouse sows that always light hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. casquette new era pas cher cheap and pointing acheter vente maillot nba pas cher behind still in the air, said roller coaster roller coaster behind me is just an casquette new era pas cher accident, and cheap adidas zx 750 now still hung upside down on the track in the air. But just now, a teenager carrying casquette new era pas cher a girl, even unarmed from tens of meters high orbit step by step adidas zx 750 sale climb down.

    ReplyDelete